Workshops, Seminars, and Webinars Offered to Undergraduate Institutions
The goal for our workshops, seminars, and webinars is to increase awareness of the many different career paths available to students that obtain graduate degrees in the biomedical science while also showcasing the research taking place at the Indiana University School of Medicine.
Workhops and Services Currently Offered
- Finding Your Fit: IUSM Graduate Program Overviews and Personal Exploration
- Careers with Your Graduate Education: What can you be with your degree?
- A Day in the Life: Graduate Student Panel
- Application 101: Preparing your students for the IUSM graduate education application process and boosting their credentials
- Let's Talk Science: Research Seminars led by Faculty Researchers - great for undergraduate science classes!
- Tours of the IUSM Campus