IUSM Graduate Division Forms
All IUSM Graduate Division forms should be turned into the IUSM Graduate Division in MS 207. The forms are found below in the document libary. You may search for the form by name in the search box.
IUPUI Graduate Office Forms
Some forms that a student will submit are required by the IUPUI Gradute Office. These include forms related to a student's advisory committee, research committee, candidacy, minors, and applications for advanced degree.
It is the student's responsibility to be sure all required Graduate School forms are filed with the Graduate Division in MS 207. The forms will be processed and forwarded to the appropriate office(s) for final approval if necessary. It is imperative that the timelines for all forms are adhered to. This could jeopardize your progress toward your degree and/or ultimately your graduation.
Forms required by the Graduate Office can be found at: http://graduate.iupui.edu/forms/index.shtml. They include:
- Graduate Professional Program Update Form
- Appointment of Advisory Committee Form
- Change of Advisory Committee Member Form
- Nomination of Candidacy Form
- Nomination of Research Committee Form
- Change of Research Committee Member Form
- Ph.D. Minor Form
- Defense Announcement (as an eDoc)
- Master Application for Advanced Degree (as an eDoc)
- Recommendation for Graduate Certificate Completion
- IUPUI Graduate Credit Transfer Reprot
- Course Substitution Form
- Course Revalidation Form
- Return from Leave of Absence Form
- Termination of Study Form