Admissions decisions are based on individualized review of your qualifications and experience. Factors to be considered may include:
- Your undergraduate and graduate degrees held
- Your interview(s)
- Your CV
- Your overall knowledge and experience
- Your research and other relevant experience
- Your scores on standardized tests (GRE or MCAT, TOEFL or other proof of English Proficiency)
- Your undergraduate/graduate grade point average(s)
- The nature of your undergraduate/graduate major and coursework
- Your personal statement
- Your letters of recommendation
- The quality of your undergraduate/graduate programs, etc.
All applications must be considered by the IUSM graduate admissions committee. The most important criterion for admission is your ability to demonstrate a likelihood of having a successful and productive graduate school experience at the IUSM.